Playlist

encrypt code

You all can earn money too!!

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Ossoto Spa Kuala Lumpur

(just simply sharing what i thinking for this post. act this as a diary)
Yes!!
Finally i am here for the Ossoto SPA. (full name is Ossoto Recreation Hub)
now enjoying my semester break and today is 21-05-2014 (Wednesday), which is the day before result of my exam release.
sure need come and enjoy for it.
if not tomorrow i might emo for the whole day because of my poor result
or maybe i hope for the miracle tomorrow.

At first i planned to bring my mum and enjoy with me as her birthday coming soon.
unfortunately, she can't come because of some privacy reason.
then no choice, i need to come also as i dated my best friends earlier. Susan and Karen.
This 3 crazy girls come here around 11am then said want enjoy the full service here as we paid for it.
And this spa center open for 24 hours,
so we can enjoy the full facilities here till 11am for the next day.
The facilities included sauna, Jacuzzi, steam, bathroom for sure,lockers,  restaurant, cinema, rest room, massage room and so on.

Got staff to serve us like VIP everywhere inside this spa center.
and we can enjoy the food here anytime in the restaurant cause its included.
so it allow us to enjoy all the nice food here.
better for me not to comment the quality of the food or the food nice or not.
this can lure u come and try it for your own .
Never try never know, once you try u never go.

just don't know why i cant fall asleep here although the service here is nice and comfortable.
maybe i nap awhile in the afternoon, so insomnia now.
or i am a night cat?
i also no idea on it.
so i online and update my blogger which i not touch for quite a long time
maybe i busy for my assignments, exam and so on.
stress for my academic and this is my second year for my degree life.
so i must fight for it. not to others, its for myself.
maybe i know my family gave high hopes on me, don't feel disappointed them.
the important day is coming closer.
wonder how my reaction after get my result.

here i sharing the information of the ossoto spa,
if you not in state, you may try this one day
cause i feel you spend your money here better than you spent your money on your budget hotel.
at least its worth for you to relax here and the price for budget hotel might same with the price u spending here.
If you don't know how to come here, you may call them to pick you up somewhere near KL area.
Thats why i said their service quite good.=)


Friendly remind: If you wish to go there for more than 20 hours, better you dont pay near the autopay machine there. you can head over to the jockey parking. We parked our car there more than 20 hours and it cost us RM38 which is expensive than PAVILION!!! then the jockey service only RM10!!!

(sorry that i lazy edit my blog post. will update it with photos soon)

5th Floor
Wisma Mirama, Jalan Wisma Putra,
50460 Kuala Lumpur
Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia

Tel: +603-2145 1122
www.ossoto.com


GRP Coordinates 导航指标 : 3°8'7"N 101°42'10"E 
Google Map : http://goo.gl/maps/VuBPG
Train 地铁 : HangTuah LRT Station & Maharajalela Monorail Station(10minutes walking distance) 

No comments:

Post a Comment